If you are attending a holiday party this season, you’ll be the favorite guest at the party if you bring the host one of these gifts. Furthermore, if there is a Hostess with the Mostess on your list, this guide is for you.
- Cookbook Holder // I LOVE this cookbook holder. Some people love when their cookbooks become sticky and used. I am not one of those people. I like to keep my cookbooks looking brand new.
- Wine Chiller // This wine chiller is chic and modern – perfect for the person who has everything!
- Anthropologie Candle Bundle // How pretty are these candles?
- Pretty Wine Bottle Bag // Wine is always a great gift to bring to any party. It’s such a nice touch to bring it in a festive bag.
- Agate Cheese Board // This cheese board is so beautiful. I want it!!
- Magnolia Table Cookbook // I cook so many recipes out of this cookbook. They are all crowd pleasers.
- Plaid Apron Bundle // Every hostess needs a new apron. This one is is perfect for the holiday season, but can be worn all fall and winter!
- Vanilla Bourbon Hand Soaps // Chris and I were gifted a boxed set as a housewarming gift. We loved it!
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, we may earn a small commission at no cost to you – whatsoever. Thank you for supporting brands that support Sips and Sequins!